Friday, July 30, 2010

Participant Perspective: Chris Beans

Hey what up people? My name is Christopher Beans. People call me Chris for short. I am 16 yrs. old and the second oldest. My yupik name is Nallum. Being raised in Pilot Station, Ak, trying to live life to the fullest. I don't really talk to folks that I don't really know, so if you think I'm a quiet/shy person, I am not I just don't know you that well. Loves to travel a lot out of the village. My favorite sport is basketball, been captain and co-captain of the team since i joined. Yeah well thats all you need to know about me I guess.        The thing i like about AYEA is the Art Track time, why? because i got to learn how to write a poem and have a choice to turn it into a rap if want to which I did. Another thing i like about this program is the events we get to do and where we get to go. Like that farm we went to and got to see all the plants, chickens, turkeys, roosters, and many other things. You have to come here! Hope to see you here next year (2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment